West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: This is a good chance for those wants to work in the govt. the sector in the Police Department of West Bengal. The department invites applications from physically maintained candidates to apply for 8419 Vacancies of Male Constable. Candidate desired to apply can do either in offline/online mode. The link for online application is available at www.wppolice.gov.in. The below-given article will introduce you about complete information of post includes age, qualification, pay scale, due dates, etc.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable (Male)|
|Number of vacancies||8419|
|Last Date to apply||05th March 2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constable (Male) – 8419
Last Date to Apply: 05th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 08th qualified from the authorized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the Preliminary Written Exam, PST, PET, Final Written Exam, Interview, and Document Verification.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 5400 to 25200/- with grade pay i.e. Rs.2600/- per month.
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal Rs. 20/-
- Rs. 170/- for the remaining candidates of West Bengal.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.wppolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to www.wbpolice.gov.in and fill the form in case of online application.
- Fill complete details about name,address,qualifications,etc. with uploaded photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees and submit the completed form before the due date.
- In case of offline application, take out the print of application form from the official website.
- Fill its complete details and finally post at below specified address. Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan (05th Floor), Block DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
NOTE: Due date for offline application is 05th March 2019 and for online is 07th March 2019.