WBSSC Recruitment 2016
Here on this page Applicants can get the complete info on the subject of WBSSC Recruitment 2016 which has recently available by the West Bengal School Service Commission through its authorized portal. Career oriented contenders who are eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher may apply to filling up 14088 vacant posts. All aspirants may submit the application before the 5th October 2016.
West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment Info:
|Name Of Department||West Bengal School Service Commission|
|No. of Post||14088|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Teacher Posts|
|Last date to apply||About to expire|
WBSSC Vacancy Age criteria:
- Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules of government for the reserved category candidates.
Job searchers must have good academic records and completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification with Completed Degree of B.ed with TEST -2011 and TEST – 2015 Qualified from a recognized Board/University.
Recruitment panel of WBSSC will appoint the contender on basis their presentation in Test followed by the Interview process and Document verification.
Those job finders will be shortlisted and get appointed for the applied posts, they will get the salary fixed by the organization.
How to apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Firstly eligible applicants open the authorized website of WBSSC that is www.westbengalssc.com.
- Click on the career section and then go through the “Apply Online” link for the relative posts.
- Read each and every instruction carefully and fill up all the required details and then uploaded the scanned document like photo graph and signature.
- After that, applier must submit the filled application form before the closing date and must get a printout of it for further use.
Date to keep in mind:
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: About to expire
Open the official link to get more information WBSSC Recruitment 2016.