WBPSC Recruitment 2016
WBPSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been unfolded by West Bengal Public Service Commission for filling the 164 posts of Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer under the Govt. of West Bengal. So, aspirants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply by submitting their filled application form on or before the closing date. In the below section we provide detail information about WBPSC Recruitment 2016.
WBPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification:
|Name Of Department||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Panchayat Accounts & Audit Officer|
|Number of Post||164|
|Close date to apply online||20th December 2016|
WBPSC Vacancy Qualification Details:
- Contenders who are going to apply for jobs in government sector must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institutions/ Board.
- Applicants must have relevant years of experience in related field with good academic records.
Those candidates who are willing to apply for government department jobs should not be exceeding 32 years as on 1st Jan 2016.
Relaxation in upper age is given only SC/ST/PH categories aspirants as per west Bengal government rule.
- Applied aspirants have to pay the application fee (For all categories of post) of Rs. 160/- + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank Counter.
- SC/ST/PH categories contenders of West Bengal need to pay the 40% application fee.
Applicants selection will be done on the basis of marks obtain in the written test conduct by recruitment panel of organization.
Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with GP Rs. 3600/- + DA, M.A and HRA
Process To Apply For WBPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Interested aspirant firstly visit on official web portal of Public Service Commission, West Bengal that is www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Now follow the “Latest Advertisements / Announcement” section which is available on the home page.
- After that press on “ADVT NO ____” link.
- Applicants must fill the application form with all necessary details and upload the passport size photo and digital signature.
- At lastly click on submit button.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe.
Date To Keep in Mind:
- Closing date for receipt online application: 20th December 2016
- Last date of fees payment: 20th December 2016
- Offline payment of fees can be made up to: 21st December 2016
Link To Focus:
- For more information aspirants should visit on official link given here.
- To apply online: click here