WBGDRB Recruitment 2017
WBGDRB Recruitment 2017 Notification has published by the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB) website through which department has ready to recruit the appliers on 6000 vacant posts of Group D Staff. Interested job fighters may apply online after getting all the details through this page.
WBGDRB Group D Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGDRB)|
|No. of Vacancies||6000|
|Post Name||Group D Staff|
|Date For Walk-In-Interview||29th January 2017|
WBGDRB Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||1165|
|Schedule Caste (ESM)||25|
|Schedule Tribe (EC)||20|
|Schedule Tribe (ESM)||09|
All those job seekers who have finished the Class VII examination or its Equivalent qualification from any recognized Board can apply For WBGDRB Recruitment process.
- Candidate’s age must be under 40 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per Govt. rules for reserved category.
Department will be carried out a Personal Interview select the most excellent aspirants for the announced posts if they have passed the application screen round.
Aspirants will get a good amount as salary per month by the organization after successfully selected.
Instructions to Apply WBGDRB Recruitment:
- Aspirants required to logon to the official website @ www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in
- After this follow the ‘What’s New’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading all information completely applicants need to fill up the online application form carefully with all the required details and upload copy of all required Certificates.
- Applicants need to submit it online on or before the closing date.
- In the end candidate should get a printed copy of it for future reference.
Closing Date for Submission of Applications Online: 29th January 2017
Job searchers must check the mention official notification regarding the WBGDRB Recruitment 2017.
To Apply Online Click here