Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank has announced about the hire of skilled and talented persons. The appointment will be on 442 Vacant seats of Clerk-cum-Cashier, Branch Manager and Deputy General Manager. Interetsed candidate who holds all the necessary eligibilities is expected to apply in Online way on or before 20th March 2019 which is the last date for online application. The notification is here in the below side which contains complete details about the selection procedure, application charges and much more.
Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Clerk Cum Cashier, Branch Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|Number of vacancies||442|
|Last Date to apply||20-03-2019|
Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand District Co-operative Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk-cum-Cashier – 305
- Junior Branch Manager – 104
- Senior Branch Manager – 23
- Deputy General Manager – 10
Last Date to Apply: 20-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate will be eligible t apply if he/she holds a Graduation Degree (Commerce/Economics) and Post Graduation Degree from the authorized university.
Selection Procedure: The selection criteria for the post will be the performance in the Written Exam, Document Verification, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be offered the following pay packages:
- Rs. 16300 to 43550/- per month (Post 1)
- Rs. 19300 to 15500/- per month (Post 2)
- Rs. 22000 to 63350/- per month (Post 3)
- Rs. 31700 to 68900/- per month (Post 4)
- Rs. 1000/- for GEN/OBC Candidates.
- Rs. 750/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.ukcoorperative.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidates has to visit the official website firstly.
- Thereafter go to ‘Recruitment Section’ on the webpage of organization.
- Fill the details there in the application form (i.e. name,address,experience,etc.)
- Upload the photograph with signature on it.
- Submit the form on or before due date.
NOTE: The latest updates about the post will be provided on official website so check it again and again.