UPSESSB Recruitment 2017
Here on this page Applicants can get the detailed information about UPSESSB Recruitment 2017 which has recently published by the UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board. Career oriented contenders who are eligible for the LT Grade Teacher Vacancies may apply to filling up 9342 vacant posts. All aspirants may submit the application before the 23rd January 2017.
UPSESSB Recruitment Info:
|Name Of Department||UP Secondary Education Services Selection Board|
|No. of Post||9342|
|Name of Posts||LT Grade Teacher|
|Last date to apply||23rd January 2017|
UPSESSB Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidate’s maximum age must be as per the organization norms as on mentioned date that should be between 21 years to 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules of government for the reserved category candidates.
UPSESSB selection board looking candidates who have passed PG degree from any recognized university.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST candidates: Rs. 40/-
UPSESSB will appoint the contender on basis their presentation in Test followed by the Interview process and Document verification.
Those job finders will be shortlisted and get appointed for the applied posts, they will get the salary fixed by the organization as Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Pay scale and GP Rs. 4600/-.
How to apply for UPSESSB Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly eligible applicants open the authorized website of UPSESSB that is www.upsessb.org or pariksha.up.nic.in
- Click on the career section and then go through the link for the relative posts to apply online application form in the prescribed format.
- Read each and every instruction carefully and fill up all the required details and then upload the scanned copies of document with recent photo graph and signature.
- After that, applier must submit the filled application form and must get printout of it for future use.
Date to keep in mind:
Last Date For Submission online Application: 23rd January 2017
Open the official link to get more information UPSESSB Recruitment 2017.