UPSC Recruitment 2019 : Union Public Service Commission has asked for applications for filling up the 358 vacancies for various posts of Assistant Professor,Medical Officer and Senior Lecturer.The Commission has released the official notification stating about the comprehensive details including the number of vacancies post wise, pay scale and applications fees and instructions on how to apply along with important dates for recruitment.The Applications can be filled online only till 31st January 2019 on the website www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor,Medical Officer and Senior Lecturer|
|Number of vacancies||358|
|Last Date to apply||31st January 2019|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Professor-16
- Engineer and Ship Surveyor-01
- Scientist(Junior Geophysicist)-03
- Medical Officer-327
- Senior Lecturer-11
Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2019
Educational Qualifications : The Candidate should have MBBS/Masters Degree in Marine Engineering and relevant subject passed from a reconized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: The Application fees of Rupees 25/- is to be charged from General and OBC candidates and all others including female candidates are fully exempted from payment of fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group as specified in the official notification besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019 :
- Log on to the official website as given above and click on the apply online link for the application for above posts.
- Fill all the relevant details to be filled in the application.
- Details regarding candidate’s personal,educational and work experience related will be required.
- After that fees will be paid followed by uploading photo and signature of the candidate in proper size and format as specified.
NOTE: Keep in touch with our website for future updates.