Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: We are here with you with a good job opportunity offered by Union Public Service Commission. This appointment is to procure the 986 skilled persons for the post of Civil Services, Indian Forest Services (Preliminary) Examination. Due date for Online application is 18th March 2019. No alternate after the due date. The candidate interested in the application of post must read the article before applying for the post.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Services, Indian Forest Service (Preliminary Examination)|
|Number of vacancies||986|
|Last Date to apply||18th March 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination – 896
- Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination – 90
Last Date to Apply: 18-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: The deserving candidate must have a Graduation Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The interested person will be chosen on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Written Exam, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Must read the notification for complete details about pay.
- Fees for GEN/OBC Category Candidates Rs. 100/-
- Exempted for the SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 01st August 2019.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant is required to fill the online form on the official website.
- Fill the details in the form related to the name, address, qualifications, date of birth, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload the signature with the photograph in the white background in the form.
- Also, upload some important documents as part of the application.
- Pay the fees as per the pre-decided way and submit the application form.
NOTE: Candidate must check the website for latest updates. The date for the Written Examination is 02-06-2019.