UKSSSC Recruitment 2016
Latest job notification has disclosed by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission as UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 through this announcement organization will recruit the aspirants on 515 unoccupied seats in Group- C on Junior Engineer, Stenographer and other posts. All those applicants are interested to apply required to know the complete details, regarding the UKSSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification through this page.
UKSSSC Group C Vacancies Notice:
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Position Name||Group- C Vacancies|
|No. Of Posts||515|
|Last date to apply||31st October 2016|
UKSSSC Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Name of the posts||No. of posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee)||242|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Janpad Trainee)||26|
|3.||Junior Engineer (IT Trainee)||07|
|4.||Technician Grade II (Electrical)||80|
|5.||Stenographer Grade III- 10 Vacancies|
|6.||Assistant Accountant or Assistant Auditor||108|
|8.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||20|
Candidate’s age should be lies between 21 years to 42 years as on 1st July 2016.
Those applicants want to apply for the UKSSSC jobs need to have 10th / 12th passed certificate or graduate degree (BBA) / Post graduate diploma in accountancy from the recognized board / university.
- For GEN/ OBC candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be paid through Net Banking/ Debit or Credit Card or e- challan at state bank of India.
- Written Examination
Those candidates will be appointed they all will receive the salary of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + grade pay of Rs. 2800/-.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2016:
- Go through the organization authorized portal @ sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now go to ‘Exams/ Recruitments’ available at left side of home page.
- After that, from home page hit on “Press here” which is available in front of ‘Application For Group ‘C’ Recruitment-2016’.
- Now, fill an application form carefully and correctly and select “continue” button.
- Then, upload scanned photograph of 50 kb in JPG format and signature of 20 KB in JPG format.
- Choose “I agree” link and then click on the “Submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of application form and keep it secure for future need.
- Now, take print out of bank challan form and pay the requisite application fee in any branch of state bank of India.
- Last date to apply: 31st October 2016
Link to Check:
Read here given Official Notification for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2016