UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017
Latest job notification has disclosed by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission as UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017 through this announcement organization will recruit the aspirants on 1767 unoccupied seats in Group- C on Junior Engineer, Stenographer and other posts. All those applicants are interested to apply required to know the complete details, regarding the UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017 Notification through this page.
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment Notice:
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Position Name||Group- C Vacancies|
|No. Of Posts||1767|
|Last date to apply||2nd March 2017|
UKSSSC Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Teacher LT (Garhwal Mandal)||696|
|Assistant Teacher LT (Kumaon Mandal)||518|
|28. Technician Grade-II (Electrical)||52|
|Technician Grade-II (Mechanical)||39|
|Assistant Development Officer||06|
|Junior Accountant Inspector||02|
Candidate’s age should be lies between 21 years to 42 years as on 1st July 2017.
Those applicants want to apply for the UKSSSC jobs need to have 10th / 12th passed certificate or graduate degree (BBA) / Post graduate diploma in accountancy from the recognized board / university.
- Written Examination
Those candidates will be appointed they all will receive the salary per month.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2017:
- Go through the organization authorized portal @ sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now go to ‘Exams/ Recruitments’ available at left side of home page.
- After that, from home page hit on “Press here” which is available in front of ‘Application For Group ‘C’ Recruitment-2017’.
- Now, fill an application form carefully and correctly and select “continue” button.
- Then, upload scanned photograph of 50 kb in JPG format and signature of 20 KB in JPG format.
- Choose “I agree” link and then click on the “Submit” button for submission of application form.
- Take print out of application form and keep it secure for future need.
- Now, take print out of bank challan form and pay the requisite application fee in any branch of state bank of India.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Fee: 28th February 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd March 2017
Link to Check:
Read here given Official Notification for the UKSSSC Recruitment 2017