TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is ready to recruit the applicants in Group 1 through the announcement available as TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 notification on its official website. Commission will carried out a Combined Civil Services Exam for filling up the 85 seats of Superintendent & Other in Tamil Nadu state.
TNPSC Group 1 Job Openings 2016 Info
|Name Of Department||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Post||85|
|Name of Posts||Superintendent & Other|
|Last date of Submit online application||8th December 2016|
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I)||34|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||08|
|District Employment Officer||05|
|District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)||08|
Candidates should have Diploma in Taxation laws/ Forensic Science or Graduation degree in Education/ Economics/ Sociology/ Commerce and law with knowledge of Tamil.
Job searchers age should be lies between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st July 2016 whereas reserved category appliers will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
- One time registration Fee: Rs. 50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 75/-
- Applicants should have to pay Rs. 50/- for one time registration fee. The registration is valid for 5 years.
- Aspirants have to pay the service charge to the State Bank of India or Indian bank.
The organization will select the applicants on the basis of their performance in written test and Interview.
How to apply for TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016:
- Firstly interested aspirants required to visit on authorized web portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission @ www.tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net.
- Click on the “notification” tab which is available at home page.
- After that Click on relative link and click on “apply Online” section.
- Make an account by using sign up option.
- Now applicants enter the Application id and password and click on login button.
- Enter all the detail information in application form in correct manner.
- Finally click on submit button and take a printout of it.
Closing Date for Online Application: 8th December 2016
Link To Focus:
Check the TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2016 visit on official link
To apply online click here