Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2017
A latest bank recruitment notice has issued as Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2017 by the Standard Chartered Bank. Job seekers can submit online applications to fill up the various vacancies in the bank for the Relationship Manager & Other posts. Through this page you can get all the details regarding the Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2017. To apply online or before the closing date must read here below carefully.
Standard Chartered Bank Vacancy Details:
|Organization Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Name of the posts||Relationship Manager & Others|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
|Last date of Online Application Receipt||On going|
Standard Chartered Bank Job Opening Details:
- Teller- Branch Banking
- Relationship Manager – Employee Banking
- Business Development Manager – Business Clients
- Business Development Manager – Priority Clients
- Associate Director, Alliances, Client Acquisition
Job hunters who have done a graduate in any discipline from recognized University or Institute with good academic records.
Age relaxation will be provided to the contenders of reserved categories as per the guidelines. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the organization rules for the reserved category.
Through the interview process aspirants will be selected for the vacancies of Sales Officer.
Job searchers will be getting good salary package from Bank after selection.
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment?
- To apply online, you have to log on to official website of organization that is standardchartered.com
- After visiting on home page of official website, you are required to press on tab named as “Search Jobs” which is available in menu bar of home page.
- Select the required field, a page containing list of the latest opening will be opened in front of you.
- Aspirants have to select the appropriate post for which he/she wants to apply. After selecting the post there is complete description related to the post, contender has to read the details carefully.
- Thereafter hit on “Apply Now” tab available on that page to start filling form.
- Contenders must upload soft copies of required documents and fill online application form completely.
- Check the form once and after ensuring all the details entered are correct, press the button “Submit”.
- Applicants must take print out of the submitted online application for future reference.
Last Date to Submission of Application Form: As soon as possible
Get more information about Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2017, through this Official Link