Spice Board Recruitment 2019: Spice Board major spices and spices products dealer has published the official notification regarding the recruitment for 15 skilled and efficient persons on the post of Trainee Analyst. Due date to apply through the walk-in interview is 14th March 2019. No space is there afterward therefore interested and eligible one must apply before it. For more details including the selection procedure, application fees, pay scale, etc. read out here the complete notification given below.
Spice Board Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Spice Board|
|Name of the Job||Trainee Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||14-03-2019|
Spice Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Spice Board
Name of The Posts:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 12
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 03
Last Date to Apply: 14-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate applying for the post must have an M.Sc Degree from the recognized university.
Selection Procedure: The selected candidate will be selected on the basis of Walk in Test.
Pay Scale: The candidate selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs. 18000/- per month.
Application Fees: There will be no fees for the application.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st March 2019.
Official Website: www.indianspices.com
Important Instructions to apply for Spice Board Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of the organization i.e. www.indianspices.com
- Click on notice on the right side ‘Walk in Test for the Selection of Trainees’.
- Read out the details there about the post.
- Take out the documents as proof for age, education, caste certificate, and experience.
- Also, keep the original documents with their attested photocopies and the recent photo.
- Meet the following address with all the above matrimonials on 14th March 2019. Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, Palarivattom, NH Bypass, Kochi, Kerala – 682025
NOTE: The candidate can check the recent updates on the official website.