SCI Recruitment 2019: Supreme Court of India has announced for recruitment about their 03 Vacant posts of Accountant & Building Supervisors. The applications are invited in Offline mode only. And the due date for the same is 16th March 2019. Applications to reach the office after the due date will not be considered. Application format with important details about the age level, Pay scale and selection way, etc. will be found in the article below.
SCI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Building Supervisors|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||16th March 2019|
SCI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court of India
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant – 01
- Building Supervisor – 02
Last Date to Apply: 16th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidates having the following required qualifications will be considered for the application and they are B.Com/Graduation with Diploma in Sanitation//Public Hygiene from the recognized university or institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate will be selected on the basis of the Written Test, Computer Knowledge Test, and Interview.
Pay Scale: The pay scale for the candidate is Rs. 44900/- (Post 1) and Rs. 47600/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Nil fees for Online application.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age of not more than 30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 01st February 2019.
Official Website: www.sci.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for SCI Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the website of the organization www.sci.gov.in
- Select the ‘Recruitment’ Column on the left side of the page.
- Click on ‘Applications for Building Supervisor and Other posts’ notice.
- Read the important instructions and after which fill the application form.
- Fill the details regarding the name, address, qualifications, etc. of the applicant.
- Paste the latest passport size photo and do a signature in the format.
- Send the format at the following address. Registrar (Admn. I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110201
NOTE: Get the latest updates for the post on the webpage.