Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment 2019 : Steel Authority of India Limited having a major share industry decided to fill their vacant posts on various positions. There are total 164 Vacancies on the posts of Fire Engineer,Operator Cum Technician,Pharmacist,Junior Manager,Blaster and others. Interested and desired candidate can apply online before due date as mentioned in the article below. The application will be filled through link on website www.sail.co.in. The complete details about selection procedure,application fees,application process,pay scale and age,etc. is given in the below article and therefore applicants are suggested to read it carefully.
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Fire Engineer,Operator Cum Technician,Pharmacist and others|
|Number of vacancies||164|
|Last Date to apply||09-02-2019 and 06-02-2019|
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Fire Engineer – 03
- Operator Cum Technician – 116
- Attendant Cum Technician – 03
- Blaster – 01
- Junior Staff Nurse – 08
- Pharmacist – 05
- Junior Medical Technologist – 17
- Junior Manager ( Safety) – 09
- Junior Manager (Architecture & Safety Planning) – 02
Last Date to Apply: 09-02-2019 for Posts 1 to 7 and 06-02-2019 for remaining posts.
Educational Qualifications : Candidate must possess qualifications as per post which is below:
- 10th with ITI/Diploma in Engineering/12th with Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy/Nursing/ Degree in Pharmacy/Audiology/Optometry/MLT/Radiography/Engineering/Dental Hygiene /Radiation Therapy/Dialysis Technique from the recognized board or institute OR
- For Posts 8,9 : Degree in Engineering/Technology with Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety/B.E./B.Tech in Architecture Engineering from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam,Personal Interview/Trade and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay packages :
- Post 1 – Rs.20600 to 46500/- after completion of Training Rs.24900 to 50500/-
- Post 2,5,6,7 – Rs.16800 to Rs.24110/-
- Post 3,4 – Rs.15830 to Rs.22150/-
- Post 8,9 – Rs.24900 to 50500/-
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.500 (Post 1,8 & 9) and Rs.250 (Post 2-5) and Rs.150 (6,7).
- No Fees for SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years (Post 1 to 7) and Less or Equal to 30 years (Post 7 & 8) as on 06th Feburary 2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Fill the details in application form on official website www.sail.co.in
- Pay Fees through SBI Challan and NEFT as easy.
NOTE: Timely check official notifications to have more information.