RRB Recruitment 2019: Railway Recruitment Board , Indian Railways have released the official notification asking for online applications for recruitment on the official website www.rrcb.gov.in for the 13487 vacancies for the various posts of Junior Engineer,Depot Material Superintendent and Assistant. The Applicants must ensure to read the instructions carefully before applying online.
RRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer,Depot Material Superintendent and Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||13487|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer-12844
- Junior Engineer(IT)-29
- Depot Material Superintendent-227
- Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant-387
Educational Qualifications: The Candidate should have Degree/diploma in Engineering and relevant subject passed from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Computer Based Test (1,2) Document Verification and Medical exam.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 35400/- Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The Application fees of Rupees 500(400 Refundable) is applicable for the General and OBC candidates and 250 Rupees for SCST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.rrcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website of Railway Recruitment Board.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- The Applicant need to upload his/her white background passport size photo and signatures in clear view and format as specified in the notification.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date.
- No hard need to be sent to the office address.
NOTE: The Candidates must keep visiting the official website and be updated of any change in te recruitment schedule.