Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017:- A once in a lifetime kind of chance for all job seekers as Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued an official notification announcing engagement for the post of Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B, Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A and Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A. The official notification published for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 affirms that there are total 19 posts for which they are hiring. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy online before 16th March 2017.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||19|
|Last Date of Application||16th March, 2017|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade B||02|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Security) in Grade A||07|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade A||10|
- For Post 1:- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate for all semesters/years.
- For Post 2&3:- Candidates should have Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/ Hindi Translation with English as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ Economics/ Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/ Elective/ Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree) or Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/ Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
Candidate should meet the following criteria to be eligible for applying for the concerned jobs.
- For post 1- 21 to 35 years
- For post 2- 21 to 40 years
- For post 3- 21 to 30 years
Age relaxations will be applicable as per rules mentioned in the official notification.
- For Grade A Officers- Rs. 28,150 to Rs. 55,909/-
- For Grade B Officers- Rs. 35,150 to Rs. 68,327/-
Candidates have to give a written exam followed by an interview for selection.
Last date to apply is 16th March 2017.
How to Apply Online for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to the website of RBI
- Click on Opportunities@RBI
- Then go to “Vacancies” under Current Vacancies.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Select the desired post.
- Fill the given form without any mistakes.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Check all the details filled by you before submitting the form
- Submit the form before the last date to avail this chance.
- Take a print out for future reference.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017. The website for the recruiter is www.rbi.org.in. Log on to find more details regarding the vacancies.