RBI Recruitment 2019 : Banker’s Bank Reserve Bank of India father of all banks in the banking industry has decided to recruit young and proficient persons. The recruitment will be on 24 Vacancies for the posts of Junior Engineer. Candidate must have Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering to apply for the post. Last date to fill online application is 27th January 2019. The applicant should log on www.rbi.org.in to fill the form. The details about recruitment and eligibility criteria is included in the notification here.
RBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)|
|Number of vacancies||24|
|Last Date to apply||27-01-2019|
RBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 15
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 09
Last Date to Apply: 27-01- 2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate must have Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from the recognized institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written Exam and Language Proficiency Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
- GEN/OBC – Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs.50/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 January 2019.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Important Instructions to apply for RBI Recruitment 2019 :
- The aspiring Candidate has to go through the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Fill the details in the form as per instructions and guidelines circulated by RBI.
- Upload latest passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Upload qualification documents to check eligibility criteria.
- Check the form accuracy and finally click on submit to complete application stages.
- Keep the copy of online application for future requirement.
- Hard copy of form is not required to send to any place.
NOTE: Candidate should check the details on official website until recruitment process complete. Form with wrong information stands as cancelled.