Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019 : We are very glad to told our conscious readers about the notification drawn by the Pune Municipal Corporation for recruitment. The recruitment will take place on separate dates for 187 Vacancies of Group Organizer,Office Assistant,Sanitary Volunteers. Candidate is in the search of job and hold all the necessary qualifications required to apply for the post can apply offline on the format available soon the official website wwww.pmc.gov.in. Due date to apply offline is 15th and 16th January 2019 and applications reached after the decided date will be worthless. For more about the post go through the draft below.
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Group Organizer,Office Assistant,Sanitary Volunteers|
|Number of vacancies||187|
|Last Date to apply||15th & 16th January 2019|
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Pune Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Counselor – 19
- Group Organizer – 90
- Office Assistant – 20
- Resource Person – 04
- Center Coordinator – 10
- Sanitary Volunteers – 21
- Business Group Chief Guide – 01
- Service Center Coordinator – 14
- Computer Resource Person – 02
- Service Center Chief Coordinator – 06
Last Date to Apply: 15th & 16th January 2019.
Educational Qualifications : The eligibility to apply for the post is 4th/7th/10th with ITI/12th/Diploma in Counselling/DBM/MSW/MA/M.Com from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Test and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: Refer to official notification to know about application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age of less or equal to 38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.pmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to fill in the offline application form format of which is available at www.pmc.gov.in
- Read the instructions to apply and take out the print of form to be filled.
- Fill the details about name,address,qualifications,experience,etc. in the form.
- Finally send the form for approval at this address. Gadgil Prasala, Shanivar Peth, Pune – 30
NOTE: For more updates visit official website regularly.