Post Department Recruitment 2019 : Department of Post Office in Uttarakhand region has decided to fill their 02 Vacant posts of Postal Assistant. The aspirant who wish to serve in govt sector can apply for the post. The interested and desired candidate must apply Offline before due date. The due date for offline application through application form which is available at www.indiapost.gov.in is 18th Feb 2019. There will be no chance for any applicant after this date. To have more about the selection process,application procedure,pay scale and application fees all the eligible candidates are requested to go through the article below in deep.
Post Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Postal Office|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||18-02-2019|
Post Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Postal Office
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 18-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : The minimum possessive qualification to apply for this post is 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in Educational & Qualification Marks.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.25500/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates Rs.400/-
- ST/SC/Women Candidates Rs.100/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st April 2017.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2019 :
- Open the web page of postal office and read the instructions before application.
- At the corner tab on the icon application form and take out the print of this page.
- Fill the details in the application form about name,address,qualifications,etc.
- Fix the photocopies of required documents.
- Finally post the application form at the below mention address. The Chief Postmaster General Uttarakhand Circle Dehradun – 248001
NOTE: The applicants should read all the notifications on the official website time to time.