Port Management Board Recruitment 2019 : Port Management Board has made career announcement in favor of job hunters and invites applications to fill their 07 Vacant posts of Marine Radio Operator. Interested and qualified Candidate can apply before due date through proper application channel. Such a due date is 04th Feb 2019 and the application can be filled in offline mode. Application form will be available on website www.andaman.gov.in. Keen and anxious candidate about the post must carefully read the article regarding the selection way,application fees and much more
Port Management Board Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Port Management Board|
|Name of the Job||Marine Radio Operator|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||04-02-2019|
Port Management Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Port Management Board
Name of The Posts:
- Marine Radio Operator – 07
Last Date to Apply: 04-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : 12th with Certificate of Competency GOC in GMDSS or Certificate of Proficiency in RTIM from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the following basis:
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as Rs.25500-81100/- per month.
Application Fees: Applicants are refer to official notification.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-33 years (Male) and 18-38 years (Female) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.andaman.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Port Management Board Recruitment 2019:
- Aspirant has to check organisation official website www.andaman.gov.in
- Take the print of application form to be filled.
- Fill the complete details in the application form as per original documents.
- Annex the photocopies of documents demanded with it.
- Finally send the complete filled application form at the below mentioned address before last date.
- Keep the photocopy of form send for future help. The Chief Port Administrator Port Management Board, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Port Blair, Pin code – 744101
NOTE: Read here the details on website as important notifications to get in touch with future announcements.