Public Health Department Recruitment 2019: Public Health Department has offered the work chance to the job seekers for their department in Maharashtra. There are a total of 5784 Vacancies on Staff Nurse, Clerk, Multi Purpose Health Worker, and Assistant Posts. The applications must be submitted in online mode on or before 18th March 2019. The complete details about the application link, application fees, selection process, and others included in the followed paragraph.
Public Health Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Health Department Maharashtra|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse, Clerk, Multi Purpose Health Worker, Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||5784|
|Last Date to apply||18th March 2019|
Public Health Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Health Department, Maharashtra
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse, Clerk, Multi Purpose Health Worker, Assistant – 5784
Last Date to Apply: 18th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate interested in the post must have the 10th/12th/ITI/Diploma in relevant field/Graduation/Degree in Psychotherapy/M.Sc (Microbiology/Chemistry)/MA/MSW from the recognized board, university or the institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will include the Written Exam, Skill Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: An attractive pay package will be offered to the desired candidate which consists of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- and Rs. 9300 to 34800/- per month which depends on the selection of post.
- For GEN Category Candidates Rs. 500/-
- Rs. 300/- for reserved category candidates.
- Exempted for the EXSM Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 19-38 years (Ophthalmic Officer) and 18-38 years (Remaining Posts) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply Public Health Department Recruitment 2019:
- Log on the web page and read complete instructions.
- Select the ‘Recruitment Notice’ on the left corner.
- The candidate is required to fill complete details there about his name, address, qualifications, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- Pay the fees and submit the application fees.
NOTE: Candidate must visit the official website of the organization from time to time.