OSSC Recruitment 2017
Welcome to the page where you can find the details about the OSSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement. Recently Odisha Staff Selection Commission has broadcasted an employment advertisement named as OSSC Recruitment for the hiring process of 363 available posts of Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant Jobs. To know more info about the OSSC Recruitment 2016 must have a glance in the below section.
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the posts||Junior Clerk & Junior Assistant|
|Total No. of Vacancies||363|
|Last date to submit application form||11th January 2017|
OSSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Junior Clerk/ Junior Clerk/ Typist||207|
Applying contenders must 10+2 or equivalent with basic computer skill knowledge, Degree qualification in any discipline with basic computer knowledge from any recognized institution / university by the Indian government.
- Job seekers age must be between 21 years to 32 years as on January 2017.
- The relaxation will also be provided to reserved category contenders for OSSC Job according to organization norms.
Job seekers need to submit the requested amount for the applied posts as Rs. 100/- through online or Offline through challan in account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047. ST/SC/PWD category candidates are exempt from payment of fee
- Written Test
Selected appliers will get the salary of Rs. 5200 -20200/- pay scale with Grade pays Rs. 1800/- after successfully selected.
How to Apply OSSC Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is ossc.gov.in
- After that go to “What is New” section and hit on “Advertisement For The Post Of _____” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to hit on “Apply Online”
- Now fill it with mandatory details in proper manner.
- After filling this you need to upload scanned photos and documents (if necessary).
- Now hit on “Submit” button.
- Take two printouts of it and keep it safe for future use and one copy should submitted to the mentioned address in the below section.
End date to submit online application form: 11th January 2017