ONGC Recruitment: All the job hunters in search of good government jobs will be happy to hear about the upcoming recruitment at the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The organization has invited applications from interested candidates for the Technician, Junior Assistant & Other posts. There are 422 vacancies available for the various government jobs. Only eligible candidates should apply for the recruitment process. Candidates can apply for the recruitment process by filling the online application form before 1st January 2019 by 18:00 Hrs. Interested candidates can find out more details about the ONGC Recruitment such as pay scale, application fees, etc. in the article below.
ONGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician, Junior Assistant & Other|
|Number of vacancies||422|
|Last Date to apply||01-01-2019|
ONGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Technician (Cementing)- 02
- Technical Assistant Grade-III (Chemistry) -03
- Assistant Technician (Electrical) -23
- Assistant Technician (Electronics) -29
- Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) -25
- Assistant Technician (Mechanical) -20
- Assistant Technician (Production) -108
- Security Supervisor -04
- Assistant GD-III (Transport) -03
- Assistant Technician (Boiler) -07
- Marine Radio Assistant Gd. III -16
- Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) -02
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel) -06
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) -09
- Junior Assistant (Accounts) -08
- Junior Fire Supervisor -03
- Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) -16
- Junior Assistant Technician (Machining) -02
- Junior Assistant (Materials Management) -14
- Junior Assistant (P&A)- 31
- 21Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy) -01
- Junior Assistant Technician (Production) -15
- Junior Roustabout -42
- Junior Security Supervisor -06
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch operations) – 05
- Junior Assistant Operator (Heavy Equipment) – 21
- Junior Health Attendant – 01
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have Graduation degree/ PG degree/ Diploma/ certification/ intermediate education in the concerned fields from a verified board/ institute/ university to be eligible. Refer to the official notification for further specifications.
Age Limit: Only the candidates who are between 18 – 30 years (posts 1- 25), 18 – 35 years (post 26), 18 – 27 years (post 27) on 01-01-2019 will be considered eligible for this vacancy. Age relaxation will be applicable for OBC/ SC/ ST candidates as mentioned in the official notification of the recruiter.
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of performance in the test and/ or interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome salary as per the rules of the recruiting organization.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 370/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates: NIL
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the recruitment in the prescribed application format is 01-01-2019.
Last Date to pay the application fee: 02-01-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for ONGC Recruitment:
Interested candidates follow the instructions given here closely while applying for the job.
- Visit the website of the recruiter given above.
- Log in and fill in the application form with your details
- Pay the application fee through a Bank Challan.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancies for the ONGC Recruitment. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, check our website regularly.