Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced a notice as Odisha SSC Recruitment regarding the 736 vacant posts of Village Agricultural Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker Jobs. Those aspirants are interested to join the government jobs in Odisha may apply Online applications against the 736 posts of Village Agricultural Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker.
OSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the posts||Village Agricultural Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker|
|Total No. of Vacancies||736|
|Last date to submit application form||7th January 2017|
OSSC Vacancies Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Horticulture Extension Worker||191|
|Village Agricultural Worker||545|
Applying contenders must have 10+2 examination or its equivalent in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Job seekers age must be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st Jan 2016.
- The relaxation will also be provided to reserved category contenders for Odisha SSC Job according to organization norms.
Job seekers need to submit the requested amount for the applied posts as Rs. 100/- through online or Offline through challan in account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047. ST/SC/PWD category candidates are exempt from payment of fee
The enrollment of contenders who are willing to apply for Odisha SSC Jobs will be done by appearing in written test/ interview which will be conducted by selection authority of organization.
Selected appliers will get the salary of Rs. 5200 -20200/- pay scale with Grade pays Rs. 1900/- after successfully selected.
How to Apply Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016:
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization that is ossc.gov.in
- After that go to “What is New” section and hit on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF _____” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading complete details you need to hit on “Apply Online”
- Now fill it with mandatory details in proper manner.
- After filling this you need to upload scanned photos and documents (if necessary).
- Now hit on “Submit” button.
- Take two printouts of it and keep it safe for future use and one copy should submitted to the mentioned address in the below section.
End date to submit online application form: 7th January 2017