NWR Recruitment 2017
A latest recruitment notice has disclosed by the North Western Railway (NWR) RRC Jaipur named as NWR Recruitment 2017 and department is ready to hire the job seekers on 388 vacant posts of Apprentices Trainee. Those job seekers have required eligibility criteria may submit the application form after filling them as per the provided instructions in the NWR Recruitment 2017 advt. for more info must have a look below.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Details
|Recruiter Name||North Western Railway (NWR) RRC Jaipur|
|Name of the posts||Apprentices Trainee|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||29th January 2017|
NWR Vacancies Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|Fitter (Mechanical/ C& W)||30|
|Fitter (Mech/ C&W)||18|
|B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer: 70|
|B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer: 42|
|Carriage Works Shop Bikaner: 30|
|Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur: 98|
Job searchers who have done 10th class with minimum 50% aggregate marks plus ITI in relevant Trade with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University as per post applied for.
Candidates must be completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
- Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft/ Postal Order.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Written Test
How to apply for NWR Notification:
- Interested persons fulfilling the criteria mentioned above may submit their application in the required format through online process available at official website that is rrcjaipur.in.
- Fill the application form with all required details in an appropriate manner as per the given instructions.
- Upload scanned copies of all required Certificate along with the application and submit it online on or before the closing date.
- In the end candidate should get a printed copy of it for future reference.
Closing Date for Submission of Applications: 29th January 2017
Link to check:
To know further info check the Official Link to gather further info on NWR Recruitment 2017.
To Apply Online Click here