North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
Job seekers who looking for the Indian Railways Jobs, are needed to apply against the North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 announcement for the various vacant posts of Sports Person for different divisions of NCR Zone. Recently Indian Railways has issued a North Central Railway Recruitment notice, read its details through the below page and then apply earlier than closing date.
North Central Railway Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Railways|
|Post Name||Sports Person|
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Walk-In Date||18th December 2016|
North Central Railways Vacancy Details:
|Name of the posts||No. of Posts|
|(Erstwhile) Group ‘D’||06|
Contenders who applying for the above said posts should have Minimum qualification as pass in 10th or SSC or its equivalent examination and have played state level Games in the relevant sport department.
Job aspirant age must be between 18 to 29 years for Group C and 18 to 32 years for Group D.
Aspirants need to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- for General/OBC and No fee for ST/SC/PWD/Women Candidates.
- Written Test
How to Apply for NCR Recruitment 2016:
- Firstly aspirants have to visit official website that is rrcald.org
- Now move the cursor to the “Press Releases / News” tab given on the mid of the homepage and open the appropriate link of advertisement.
- Read the entire instructions and fill the online application form with correct information.
- After that upload all the required documents recent passport size photographs and certificates along with the application form.
- Now contenders should submit it online with the other required documents.
- At last, send the application form on the mentioned address before the closing date.
Closing date to apply: 18th December 2016
- Go through the mention Official notification regarding the North Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
- Link to apply
- For more details Check here