National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 : National Investigation Agency has published official notification for recruitment and therefore invites applications from the skilled and capable candidates to fill up 18 Vacancies of Crime Scene Assistant,Cyber Forensic Examiner,Expert. Interested and qualified person can apply for the respective posts in the offline mode on or before 07th March 2019. To have more details regarding application procedure,selection process,age level,scale of pay,etc. refer to the notification given below.
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency Recruitment|
|Name of the Job||Crime Scene Assistant,Cyber Forensic Examiner,Expert|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||7th March 2019|
National Investigation Agency Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Explosive Expert – 03
- Biology Expert – 01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner – 04
- Technical Forensic Psychologist – 03
- Crime Scene Assistant – 06
- Photographer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 7th March,2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate interested to apply must have Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Photography/Degree in Engineering/Master Degree,Officer of the Central/State Govt./Universities/PSUs/UT/Semi Government from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the following basis:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as follows:
- Post 1-4 Rs.56100 to 177500/-
- Post 5 Rs.44900 to 142400/-
- Post 6 Rs.35400 to 112400/-
Application Fees: Read out the official notification to know about application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 07th March 2019.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidate need to open the organisation official website www.nia.gov.in
- Read the instructions to fill the form and take the print of application form.
- Fill the application form with details about name,address,experience,etc.
- Annex the photocopy of documents demanded along with form.
- In the End post the duly filled application form at the below mentioned address. The SP(Adm), NIA HQ,Opposite CGO Complex Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to visit the organisation website regularly for more updates.