National Commission for Women Recruitment 2019 : All the govt job seekers will be happy to hear about the recruitment notification by the National Commission for Women. The organisation invites applications from experts to fill their 10 vacancies on Junior Technical Expert post. Only the interested and qualified candidate should apply for the upcoming recruitment. The last date to entertain the offline applications is 23rd January 2019 and the applications reach the office later are worthless. Interested candidate can find more details about the post (selection process,application procedure,pay scale,application fees,etc.) on below article.
National Commission for Women Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||National Commission for Women|
|Name of the Job||Junior Technical Experts|
|Number of vacancies||10|
|Last Date to apply||23-01-2019|
National Commission for Women Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Commission for Women
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Technical Expert (Law) – 10
Last Date to Apply: 23-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate must have Degree in Law from the known institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Objective Test,Descriptive Test and Face to Face interaction.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered High scale of pay i.e. Rs.40000/- per month.
Application Fees: Candidate to apply for the post is fully exempt to pay for application.
Official Website: www.ncw.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for National Commission for Women 2019 :
- Go to the official website of recruiter and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application performa taken from the official website.
- Paste the copies of necessary documents along application form.
- Check the accuracy and completeness of information filled.
- In end post the filled form at the below mention address.
- Keep the Xerox copy of application form for further requirement. Address : Under Secretary,National Commission for Women Plot No. 21 Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025
NOTE: Candidates should visit the website of organisation time to time to get latest notifications about the post. Applications should reach the office before due date.