MSRTC Recruitment 2019 : Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has brought a bright opportunity for dynamic and talented candidates for 4416 Vacancies on the posts of Driver and Carrier. All the interested and skilled candidates can apply by filling the online application form in a correct way before due date i.e. 08th Feb 2019 and there will no other mode of application. The link for online application will be find on www.msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in and for more about the process for selection,application fees,pay scale,etc. go through notification here.
MSRTC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Driver and Carrier|
|Number of vacancies||4416|
|Last Date to apply||08-02-2019|
MSRTC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Driver and Carrier – 4416
Last Date to Apply: 08-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : The required educational qualification is 10th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam,Personal Interview and Document Verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.12080-26673/- per month.
- For the Candidates belonging to GEN Category Rs.600/-
- Rs.300 for the remaining candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 24-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14 January 2019.
Official Website: www.msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2019 :
- Log on to official website of MSRTC www.msrtc.maharashtra.gov.in
- Click on home page at latest news on apply online.
- Fill the complete details about name,address,experiences and qualifications of the applicant.
- Upload photograph,signature and necessary documents in the application form.
- Click on submit button after review of filled details and uploaded documents in application.
- Keep the print copy of application filled for future necessity.
- Hard copy of the form need not to send to any place.
NOTE: All the applicants should remember to watch official notifications to be in touch with important information.