Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 : Maharashtra Public Service Commission has circulated a notification for recruitment and announced to recruit various skilled and talented persons for 555 Vacancies on the post of Subordinate Services Group – B Examination the bifurcation of which is given in notification. Interested and capable minded person can apply online of official portal at www.mpsc.gov.in. The date due for online application is ongoing and no participation allowed after due date. To have more details about the post candidates are refer to check the notification drafted below.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Subordinate Services Group – B Examination|
|Number of vacancies||555|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Section Officer – 24
- State Tax Inspector – 35
- Police Sub Inspector – 496
Last Date to Apply:ASAP
Educational Qualifications : The minimum eligibility to apply for the post is Graduation from the sanctioned university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Exam/Physical Test and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package in the range from Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/- per month with grade pay as Rs.4300/-
- For General Candidates Rs.374/-
- Remaining Candidates Rs.274/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years (post 1,2) and 19-31 years (post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Visit to official website www.mpsc.gov.in and click on announcements on right side.
- Read the instruction about how to apply and select the post you want to apply.
- After selecting the post a new page will open where applicant is required to fill complete details about curriculum,personal and educational.
- Upload the photograph and signature along with scanned copies of educational degrees.
- Finally again review the details and submit the form.
NOTE: Date for Written Exam is 24th March 2019.