Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment : It is being to inform you that Mahindra & Mahindra have major share in auto sector is providing great opportunity to the youths through their recruitment notification. The applications are invited for various vacancies on the posts of Engineers,Assistance,Helper. The applications can be done in online mode only and the due date for the submission of online application will be declared soon. The interested and eligible candidates are requested to view the below given notification which contains information about the pay scale,application fees,selection area and more important aspects.
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Mahindra & Mahindra|
|Name of the Job||Engineers,Assistance,Helper|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||To be declared soon|
Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Mahindra & Mahindra
Name of The Posts:
Last Date to Apply: To be declared soon
Educational Qualifications : Candidate applying for the posts must have 12th/BE/B.Tech/Graduation in respective field from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit and their performance in the Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age of minimum 18 years or more to be eligible for the posts besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mahindraafscareers.com
Important Instructions to apply for Mahindra & Mahindra Recruitment :
- The candidate has to visit the official website and fill the online form completely as per the instructions there.
- Thereafter candidate need to upload the recent photograph and signature in the application form.
- Attach the qualified scanned documents with application in online mode.
- Finally submit the online application form.
- Take out the print out of application form for further reference.
- Hard copy of application form need not to sent to office.
- Candidates should visit the official website time to time for important updates.