Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment 2019 : Maharashtra Finance Department has planned to recruit for their 932 Vacant posts of Account Clerk/Audit Clerk,Jr. Accountant/Jr. Auditor. Only the candidates who are qualified to apply for the posts can apply. The candidates interested to apply can do online on the official portal www.finance.maharashtra.gov.in. The last date to apply for the post is 29th January 2019 and no chance of application after it. To know more details about the post Candidates are expected to visit the article below.
Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Finance Department|
|Name of the Job||Account Clerk/Audit Clerk,Jr. Accountant/Jr. Auditor|
|Number of vacancies||932|
|Last Date to apply||29-01-2019|
Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Finance Department
Name of The Posts:
- Account Clerk/Audit Clerk – 598
- Junior Accountant/Junior Auditor – 334
Last Date to Apply: 29-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the post is 12th in commerce Stream/Bachelor Degree with DOEACC/CCC Certificate/MS-CIT Passed from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of performance in Computer Based online Exam and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered pay package of Rs.5200 to 20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1900/2800 per month.
- Application fees for GEN/OBC Candidate Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates Rs. 150/-
- Fully Exemption for ExSM Candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 29th January 2019.
Official Website: www.finance.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Aspirant should visit official website of the organisation.
- Read out the instructions there carefully.
- Fill the details in the online form about name,address,experience,qualifications,etc.
- Scanned copies of educational documents with photograph and signature is required to upload.
- Submit the online application form before last date.
- Hard copy of application form is no need to send any place.
NOTE: To check the details on website continuously.