Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019: Karnataka State Police (Prisons Department) is recruiting skilled persons, capable to handle difficult situations. The recruitment is done for the 662 Vacant posts of Jailor, Warder. The interested candidate can file an application in online mode. The due date for online application through the link available at www.ksp.gov.in is 09th March 2019. To know the more details about the pay package, age limit, and the eligibility criteria keep a strong eye on the notification below.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Police (Prisons Department)|
|Name of the Job||Jailor, Warder|
|Number of vacancies||662|
|Last Date to apply||09th March 2019|
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Police (Prisons Department)
Name of The Posts:
- Jailor – 12
- Warder – 650
Last Date to Apply: 09-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates searching for such posts must have the 10th/Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: The selection base for the candidate will be the Written Exam, PET & PST, Viva Voce.
Pay Scale: The candidate will be provided with a good package of Rs. 33450 to 62600/- (post 1) and Rs. 21400 to 42000/- (post 2) per month.
- Rs. 250/- for the GM,2A,2B,3A,3B Candidates.
- For SC/ST/CAT-01 Candidates only Rs. 100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 20-26 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 09th March 2019.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2019:
- Log in the website of the organization www.ksp.gov.in
- Click on the careers page for the post.
- Select the Recruitment Section on the corner side of the page.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ and read out instructions.
- Submit the agree to terms and conditions.
- Fill the form with the details about the name, address, etc. of the applicant.
- Upload there photograph and signature in an accurate way.
- Finally, submit the application for further process.
NOTE: The latest notifications in the post is available on the web page.