KSHRC Recruitment 2019 : A great venture for employment through the recruitment notification of Karnataka State Human Rights Commission. As the organisation announced for recruitment the skilled and qualified persons can apply for the posts of Stenographer,Court officer,Group D Jobs. Interested candidate can apply for 31 vacancies in the organisation. The candidate can apply only in offline mode and the due date of which is 25th January 2019. To have more information about selection process,application fees, scale of pay and much more visit the article.
KSHRC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka State Human Rights Commission|
|Name of the Job||Stenographer,Court officer,Group D|
|Number of vacancies||31|
|Last Date to apply||25-01-2019|
KSHRC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka State Human Rights Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Private Secretary – 01
- Public Relations Officer – 01
- Legal Assistants / Research Assistants – 01
- Assistant Registrar – 01
- Section Officer – 03
- Court Officer – 03
- Accounts Superintendent – 01
- Judgement Writer – 01
- Assistant – 02
- Personal Assistant / Stenographer – 01
- Stenographers – 04
- Record Keeper – 01
- Junior Assistant / Computer Operator – 02
- Drivers – 04
- Group D – 05
Last Date to Apply: 25-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicant must have 10th/12th/Typewriting Exam Passed/Graduation Degree/Degree in Law from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package post wise as below:
- Post (1,2,4) – Rs. 52650-97100/-
- Post (3) – Rs.33450-62600/-
- Post (5,6) – Rs.43100-83900/-
- Post (7) – Rs.40900-78200/-
- Post (8) – Rs.37900-70850/-
- Post (9-11) – Rs.30350-58250/-
- Post (12-13) – Rs.27650-52650/-
- Post (14-15) – Rs.21400-42000/-
- Post (16) – Rs.17000-28950/-
Application Fees: It is fully exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-35 years (post 2,3 & 9-16) and maximum 62 years (post 1,4-8) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 1st December 2018(post 2,3,9-16).
Official Website: www.kshrc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Aspirant should visit official website and take out the print form.
- Fill the complete and accurate details in the form.
- Staple the Xerox of documents required with the application.
- Send all the related testimonials at the below mention postal address. Address : The Secretary,Karnataka State Human Rights Commission, 5th Stage, MS building, 3rd Floor, Bangalore – 560001
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to check updates regularly. Email ID of organisation is firstname.lastname@example.org