KPSC Recruitment 2017
A most recent job advertisement has updated by the Karnataka Public Service Commission as KPSC Recruitment 2017 through department authorized portal for 823 available seats of First Division Assistant (FDA) / Second Division Assistant (SDA) in the organization. All the job hunters who are looking for the government jobs in the Karnataka state can apply now before the 04th January 2017.
KPSC Jobs Online Application Details:
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||FDA / SDA Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||823|
|Last Date To Submit online Application Form||04th January 2017|
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Salary Details|
|First Division Assistant (FDA)||442||Rs. 14550–26700/- per month|
|Second Division Assistant (SDA)||381||Rs. 11,600–21,000/- per month|
Qualification and Salary Details:
Job searchers should have done Graduation/ passed PUC from Karnataka Pre-University Department or its equivalent qualifications like ITI and other Three Years Diploma Courses institute with good academic records from any recognized university or institute.
Age of the job hunters should be in between 18 to 35 years for unreserved category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the rules of Govt of India.
- Aspirants should have to pay application fee through E – Challan by system generated during Online Registration
- General Merit (GM): 300/-
- Category-IIA / IIB / IIIA / IIIB: 150/-
- SC / ST / Category-I: 25/-
Selection Procedure for KPSC Recruitment:
- Written Test
How to Apply online for KPSC Recruitment:
- Visit the official notification that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then select the ‘Press Here to Apply for _____ Posts’ which is given on the home page.
- After reading all the instructions provided on that page you may proceed further.
- Firstly you have to register yourself then you may apply against the post you are applying for.
- Fill the required details in the registration format by hitting on the ‘Press Here for New Registration’.
- Then move to the apply section by pressing ‘Click here if already registered’ and fill the entries like registration Id, Date of Birth and Security Code.
- You can also upload scanned copies of all the documents (if required) along with application form.
- At last, take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future need.
- Last Date To Submit online Application Form: 04th January 2017
- Closing Date for payment of Application Fee: 05th January 2017
Go through the KPSC Recruitment details via Official Notification.