JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has revealed out a notification marked as JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 to fill up 17793 vacancies of TGT Teacher via CGTTC Exam 2016. Online applications are invited hereby for filling up against offered vacancies from eligible and willing candidates. Applicants holding following requisite eligibility criteria can apply against latest vacancies on or before the closing date.
Intrigued candidate who needs to make their career bright in government part must apply for it. Entire points of interest connected with Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment 2017 like manner obliged capability, compensation subtle element, impediment of age, pay scale, examination expense subtle element, determination strategy, and applying procedure under this page.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
|Recruiter name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||TGT Teacher Via CGTTC Exam 2016|
|Last date to apply||5th February 2017|
JSSC Vacancy Required Qualification:
Applicants who have passed Graduation degree in relevant subject by minimum 45% from a recognized university with B.Ed or its equivalent course in related field from recognized university or institution can apply.
- UR candidates: 460/-
- SC/ST candidates belonging to Jharkhand State: Rs. 115/-
- The fee should be submitted in the form of bank draft.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
The minimum age should be above than 18 years. Maximum age will be relaxed as following:
- For Unreserved category- 40 years
- Extremely Backward Classes- 43 years
- For SC/ST Category Aspirants- 45 years
- Candidates who belonging to Jharkhand State- 50 years
Scale of Pay Details:
Contenders shall get the pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-.
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment?
- Interested ones may apply through the online mode only by visiting the official site that is www.jssc.in.
- Candidates should read the advt. carefully and then start filling online application form with all essential subtle elements.
- After uploading scanned copies of photo, signature, documents required and submitting the fee through proper channel click on submit button and close online form.
- At last applicants required to submit the filled application and do not forget to take a printout of it for future use.
- Start Date to Apply Online application: 6th January 2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 5thFebruary 2017
Aspirants can check Official Notification