JSSC Recruitment 2016
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has distributed an employment announcement on the subject of JSSC Recruitment 2016 through the official website. The organization is ready to appoint aspirants for filling the 45 vacant posts of Mine Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies. All eligible contenders submitted filled the application form on before due date that is 30th November 2016.
JSSC Recruitment 2016 Notice
|Name Of Department||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Post||45|
|Name of Posts||Mine Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Last date to submit application form||30th November 2016|
Required Education Qualification:
- Applied aspirants must be 12th/B.A passed with good scores and Punjabi as an optional subject from authorized University or Institute.
- Applicants should also have Hindi/Sanskrit subject upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Recruitment panel of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will give the attractive pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay to all appointed aspirants.
- Age of applied applicants should be lies between 18 years to 35 years.
- Relaxation in upper age is applicable only for reserved category aspirants.
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is -500/- & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is – 125/-.
Applicants will be engaged on the basis of their presentation in Interview that will be conduct by recruitment committee of the organization.
How to apply for JSSC Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, job finder go to the authorized web portal of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission that is www.jssc.in
- Click on ‘Advertisements’ tab which is present on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, press on relative link and then follow the apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with all essential details and upload the passport size photo and signature.
- Finally click submit button and take a printout of it.
End date of submission of online application form: 30th November 2016