Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 : It is being to inform you about the recruitment notification by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. The organisation invites the capable and tolerable persons to make applications in order to fill 1530 Posts of Constables. Therefore the candidate interested to work in Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission posts can make online application on www.jssc.nic.in. To know more about last date to apply,selection procedure,pay scale,etc. read the notification here carefully.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Special Branch Constable,Excise Constable|
|Number of vacancies||1530|
|Last Date to apply||18-02-2019 & 09-02-2019|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Special Branch Constable – 1012
- Excise Constable – 518
Last Date to Apply:
- 18th February 2019 for Post 1.
- 09th February 2019 for Post 2.
Educational Qualifications : Candidate to be eligible to apply for the post must have 10th (Post 2) and 12th (Post 1) from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 5200 to 20200/- with grade pay i.e. Rs.2000.
- Rs.800 for GEN/OBC Candidates.
- Rs.200 for SC/ST Candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 19-25 years (Post 1) and 18-25 years (post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 :
- Candidate has to go on the direct link to apply on www.jssc.nic.in and read instructions.
- Fill the complete details about name,address,qualifications,etc. in the online application form.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and clear signature in the form.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of details filled in the application form.
- Finally click on submit button and keep out the print copy of form for further reference.
NOTE: Candidates to fill the application form should update themselves regularly. The local candidate of Jharkhand state will be given preference in recruitment.