Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy is ready to hire the well qualified job seekers as per the post requirement. Recently Indian Navy has circulated a job advt as Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 regarding the 39 Tradesman Mate posts. Aspirants need to submit application against Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 notice on or before the end date that is Within 21 days from date of Advt.
Indian Navy Job Opening Notice:
|Organization name||Indian Navy|
|Posts name||Tradesman Mate posts|
|No. of posts||39|
|Eligibility||10th Standard pass under 25 years in age|
|Last date to apply||Within 21 days from date of Advt.|
Indian Navy Vacancy Qualification Info:
Job seekers must be 10th Standard pass or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Institution.
Job seekers should have their age between 18 & 25 years and Relaxation in age will be applied according to the government rules.
A Written Exam will be controlled to choose the aspirants for the Indian navy recruitment 2016.
Appointed Job searchers will receive the salary under the good pay scale per month by the Commission.
Process To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2016:
- Check the department website i.e. www.godiwadabhartee.com or jobsuchi.com or www.indiannavy.nic.in to fill up the online application.
- Then after must upload the required documents.
- Completely filled application should be submit online before the end date.
- Candidates must get the Printed copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number along with Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies educational certificates and mark sheets and keep it safe for future use.
Dates to remember:
- Date of notification: 05-11-2016 to 11-11-2016
- Last date for the receipt of application form: Within 21 days from date of Advt.
Link to check:
Visit the official link to know the further info about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 notice.
Click here for Apply Online