Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has advertised to recruit skilled and eligible persons for their organization. The recruitment will take place on 554 Vacant posts of Tradesman Mate. The interested job seekers can make an Online application on or before the due date. And the due date for online application is 15th March 2019. The link for online application is mention at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidate must read the notification before applying for the post.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Tradesman Mate|
|Number of vacancies||554|
|Last Date to apply||15th March 2019|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts: Tradesman Mate
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command – 46
- Headquarters Western Naval Command – 502
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command – 06
Last Date to Apply: 15th March 2019
Educational Qualifications: The desired candidate must hold 10th with ITI from the authorized board or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of his/her performance in the Written Exam, Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: The attractive pay package will be offered to the selected candidate i.e. Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900/- per month.
- For the GEN/OBC Candidates Rs. 250/-
- Exempted for the SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 15th March 2019.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
- The applicant needs to go through the organization website.
- Follow the recruitment link there and click on apply online.
- Fill out the details in the application form related to the personal and educational applicant background.
- Upload the photograph with a white background and the clarity of the signature.
- Pay the application fees in a prescribed way and submit the form.
- Keep the printout for further need.
NOTE: The candidate must check the latest updates on the official website regularly.