Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016 advt has disclosed by the Indian Bank for the hiring process of Probationary Officers in the bank branches. All those candidates preparing for the banking sector jobs need to read here below and must apply for the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016 on or before the end date that is 22nd December 2016.
Indian Bank PO Vacancy Details
|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Name of the posts||Probationary Officers|
|No. of Vacancies||324|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd December 2016|
Those candidates have Bachelor degree passed from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post with required years of experience.
- Aspirant’s age must be between 20 years to 28 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only.
- Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- for ST/SC candidates and Rs. 600/- for all other categories candidates.
- The Application fee will be Accept through any online payment mode.
- Written Exam
Selected applicants will be given pay per month by the Bank.
How to apply for Indian Bank PO jobs:
- First of all keen aspirants have to logon official website of Indian Bank PO that is www.Indianbank.in
- Now on the home page candidates have to follow ‘Latest News’ section and choose ‘Notification for Recruitment of _____ In the Bank’ link.
- By hitting above link a new page will be opened having instructions.
- After reading instructions carefully candidates are required to hit on link to Fill up the online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Applicants have to upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.
- Thereafter aspirants are required to submit it and must keep a printout of it for future use.
Last Date To Submit Application: 22nd December 2016