Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 : Candidates looking for job will be happy to know about recruitment notification of Indian Coast Guard. The organisation invites applications for the Various Vacancies of Yantrik,Navik. The candidate interested to get the benefit of this incredible opportunity can apply online on official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in. For more information regarding the pay scale,application procedure and due date of the posts Candidates are refer to below article.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of the Job||Yantrik & Navik|
|Number of vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to apply||21-02-2019 & 31-01-2019|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Coast Guard
Name of The Posts:
- Navik (General Duty)
Last Date to Apply:
- 21st February 2019 (Yantrik)
- 31st January 2019 (Navik)
Educational Qualifications : Candidate interested to apply must have 10th with Electrical Diploma/Mechanical/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (Yantrik) and 12th (Navik) from the recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test,Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.29200/-(Yantrik) and Rs.21700/-(Navik) per month.
Application Fees: No need to pay for application.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-22 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
- Read the instructions on official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Fill the details in the online application form as per recruiter guidelines.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in the application form.
- Transfer the scanned copy of qualification documents in the form.
- Review the details in the form carefully and accede the application.
- Keep the print copy of application form for future requirement.
- No need to send hard copy of form to any place.
NOTE: The candidates are suggested to carefully review the details before fill the form and should update themselves with latest information about the post.