HSSC Recruitment 2019 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification on 827 Vacancies of TGT’s and Junior Engineer. Interested and capable person can apply online. The due date for online application is given below. For more details about selection process,application fees and qualification refer to below mention notification.
HSSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||TGT’s and Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||827|
|Last Date to apply||25-03-2019 & 05-03-2019|
HSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- TGT (Sanskrit) – (Rest of Haryana) – 615
- TGT (Sanskrit) – (Mewat Cadre) – 163
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 49
Last Date to Apply:
- Post – 1 & 2 – 25th March 2019.
- Post 3 – 05th March 2019.
Educational Qualifications : Candidate must have qualifications as follows:
- Post – 1,2 Diploma (Elementary Education) and BA (Sanskrit) and B.ED or SR. with B.EI.ED or Sr. Secondary with BAEd with HTET/STET.
- Post 3 10th pass with Hindi/Sanskrit,Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of written exam and their performance in the personal interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as mention in official notification.
Application Fees: GEN SC/BC (Haryana) Sr. No. Male Female Male Female 1. 150 75 35 18 No charges for Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Candidate need to visit organisation official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Follow the instructions carefully and fill the online application form.
- Fill details about name,address,qualifications,etc. in it.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the form.
- Attach the copy of required documents and pay the fees through net banking/E-Challan.
- Submit the tab button for final approval.
- Hard copy of the form is not to send to any place.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to visit the organisation official website time to time for more updates.