Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will recruit the skilled and eligible persons to fill their vacant posts. There are total 49 Vacancies on the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical). The interested and capable candidates fulfills the required criteria can apply before due date. The last date for online fill of application form is 05th March 2019. The online application will be made through www.hssc.gov.in. For more information about the post like selection process,application fees and much more read the notification drafted below.
Haryana Staff Selection Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Number of vacancies||49|
|Last Date to apply||05-03-2019|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer ( Electrical ) – 49
Last Date to Apply: 05-03-2019
Educational Qualifications : The candidate desired to apply for the posts must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma (3 years) in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from the recognized board university or institute.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th standard.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Written Exam and their performance in the Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 35400/- per month.
- General Candidates Male Rs.150 and Female Rs.75 (Haryana Resident).
- SC/BC Candidates of Haryana Male Rs.35 and Female Rs.18
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-42 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the organisation official website www.hssc.gov.in
- Read the instructions there and tab the button apply online.
- Fill the details(name,address,qualifications,etc.) in the open format carefully and accurately.
- Upload clear white background photograph with signature.
- Submit the application form carefully after review.
- Keep out the print copy of application form for future requirement.
NOTE: Candidates must visit the organisation official website time to time about latest notifications.