Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment 2019 : Himachal Pradesh Forest Department has again released official notification for the purpose to appoint 123 individuals for the post of Forest Guard on a contract basis. The skilled and deserving candidate can apply for the post on or before due date through www.hpforest.nic.in. The due date to fill up online application form is 15th February 2019 and after this date application link will not work. To find complete information about the post we suggest you to read this article carefully.
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Forest Department|
|Name of the Job||Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||123|
|Last Date to apply||15-02-2019|
Himachal Pradesh Forest Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Forest Department
Name of The Posts:
- Forest Guards – 123
Last Date to Apply: 15-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Aspiring candidate must have 12th from the recognized board/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the following procedures:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered pay package of Rs.9910/- per month.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is January 2019.
Official Website: www.hpforest.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Himachal Pradesh Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 :
- Open the organisation official website as mention above.
- Click on Himachal Pradesh Vanrakshak Recruitment.
- Read the instructions if eligible then click the link ‘Apply Now’.
- Fill the details there completely and accurately.
- Upload demanded documents with recent photograph and signature.
- Verify the details filled and submit the form.
- Take out the print of form and send it to following address. Concerned Office of the Forest Circle
- Candidate should visit the website constantly to know more about latest updates/notifications.
- Due Date for the people living in Remote/Tribal/Flung Areas is 27th February 2019.