High Court of Karnataka Recruitment: We are here to bring in your notice regarding the recruitment done by the Karnataka High Court. The total number of available vacancies is 71 on the post of Civil Judge. Interested and skilled candidate should apply for the post online through the organisational official website. The last date to entertain the online application form is 11th January 2019 and there will be no application after it. For more information about the post applicant should go through the below given notification.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Karnataka|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||71|
|Last Date to apply||11-01-2019|
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Karnataka
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Judge – 71
Last Date to Apply: 11-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : The candidate to apply for the post must have Degree in Law from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of following rounds:
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
- Computer Test
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package from Rs. 27700 – 44770/- per month.
- Rs. 500/- for GEN/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates.
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Cat – I Candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less or equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 :
- First step is to visit the official website of the organisation.
- Click on the link apply online to apply for the post.
- Fill complete details about name,address,qualifications,experience and more in the application form.
- Upload latest passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Ensure the clarity of documents uploaded with accuracy of information filled.
- Finally click on submit button to complete the application process.
- Take out the print of application made for further requirement.
NOTE: Candidate should check the website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for further updates.