DRDO Recruitment 2016
DRDO Recruitment 2016 Notification has published by the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) website through which department has ready to recruit the appliers on various vacant posts of Junior Research Follows. Interested job fighters may apply online after getting all the details through this page.
DRDO Vacancies 2016 Notification
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)|
|No. of Vacancies||09|
|Post Name||Junior Research Follows|
|Date For Walk-In-Interview||22nd & 23rd November 2016|
DRDO Vacancy Details:
|Subjects||No. of vacancy|
All those job seekers who have finished the M.Sc, in relative stream or its Equivalent qualification from any recognized Universities can apply For DRDO Recruitment process.
- Candidate’s age must be under 28 years as on closing date of advertisement.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per Govt. rules for reserved category.
Department will be carried out a Personal Interview select the most excellent aspirants for the announced posts if they have passed the application screen round.
Aspirants will get a good amount as salary Rs. 15000/- per month by the organization after successfully selected.
Instructions to Apply DRDO Recruitment:
- Aspirants required to logon to the official website @ www.drdo.gov.in
- After this follow the ‘What’s New’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- After reading all information completely applicants need to fill up the download application form carefully with all the required details and attached attested copy of all required Certificates.
- Applicants need to attend the interview to the mentioned below address & time of interview.
Venue For Walk-In-Interview:
At SAG, Metcalfe House
|Subjects Wise||Walk-In Date||Timing|
|Mathematics/Statistics 1||22nd November 2016||9:00- 11:30 am|
|Electronics/Electronics Communications||23rd November 2016|
Job searchers must check the mention official notification regarding the DRDO Recruitment 2016.