Department of Posts Recruitment 2017:- Department of Posts has advertised a notification inviting applications for the post of Postman Assistant, MTs in Madhya Pradesh. There are 31 vacancies for the issued notification Department of Posts Recruitment 2017 for which the candidates have to apply offline. All interested candidates should send in their applications before 12th April 2017.
Department of Posts Recruitment 2017
|Hiring Organization Name||Department of Posts|
|Name of the Post||Postman Assistant, MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
Department of Posts Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates should have at least 10th or 12th class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
All applicants should be between 18 to 27 Years old (For Post 1-3) and 18 to 25 Years old (For Post 4).
An amount of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with 1800/ 2400/- Grade Pay will be paid.
|Other Candidates (SC/ST/PWD)||NIL|
Candidates have to send their applications before 12th April 2017.
How to Apply Online for Department of Posts Recruitment 2017:
All interested job seekers can apply by following the mentioned steps:
- Go to the Home Page of the website.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form by hand in hard copy format in neat and understandable handwriting.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the official notification carefully before filling the form.
- Fill the form carefully without any mistakes.
- Paste your recent photograph with the form.
- After filling the form, mail the hard copy along with any documents or proofs asked to the below mentioned postal address.
Assistant Postmaster General (Estt./Rectt.) Room No. 205, 2nd Floor Office of the chief postmaster General, MP. Circle Bhopal – 462012.
We have provided all the required and important information for the recruitment notification for Department of Posts Recruitment 2017. For any further information regarding the jobs, visit their website.