Labour & Employment Commissioner Recruitment 2019 : A great news by Office of the Commissioner, Labor & Employment,Goa through recruitment notification. The recruitment notification signify for total of 87 Vacancies on the posts of Pharmacist,Staff Nurse,Radiographer. The interested and experienced candidate can apply offline through www.goa.gov.in before 25th January 2019 and the application line goes deadline after this. To know more details about the posts like application fees,selection procedure,salary package and much more read the below set article.
Labour & Employment Commissioner Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Commissioner,Labour & Employment, Goa|
|Name of the Job||Pharmacist,Staff Nurse,Radiographer|
|Number of vacancies||87|
|Last Date to apply||25-01-2019|
Labour & Employment Commissioner Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Commissioner, Labour & Employment, Goa
Name of The Posts:
- Pharmacist – 15
- Staff Nurse – 63
- Radiographer – 02
- Jr. Stenographer – 01
- Laboratory Technician – 06
Last Date to Apply: 25-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Interested Candidate must have the following specialisations:
- 10th with Diploma in Radiography/Lab Technology
- 12th with Diploma in Pharmacy
- Certificate in Nursing/Midwifery
- B.Sc. in Nursing
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Merit List and their performance in the Written Test and Skill Test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as per down schedule:
- Post – 1 Rs.29200/-
- Post – 2 Rs.35400/-
- Post 3-5 – Rs.25500/-
Application Fees: Suggested to visit official website to know about it.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group Less or Equal to 45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.goa.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Labour & Employment Commissioner Recruitment 2019 :
- Open the web page of concerned organisation.
- Take the print form for application process.
- Fill the details in the print form about name,address,qualifications,etc.
- Fix the necessary qualification documents with the application form.
- Finally post the fully filled application form at the below given address. Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, E.S.I. Scheme Panchdeep Bhavan,2nd Floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji
NOTE: To keep watch on important notifications to avoid any kind of delay.